Wednesday, May 11, 2016

If i could, i would ask you.....

I see you as the world sees you most days bringing to mind words like; together, focused, happy, peaceful and sometimes even perfect. And suddenly I find myself empathetic towards Labrinth, thoughts like these must have been what inspired beneath your beautiful. You are like a piece of art; a beautiful piece of art that I can never really understand when all I want to do is break it down and strip it down to the very soul of it that I could be the artist myself.
Do you ever cry? Or have a moment of uncertainty? At any point do you ever not feel like you have it together? Its not to see you broken; its to see beneath your beautiful, to see a side to you that the world never sees. Otherwise I'm just a face in the crowd, just another name, a statistic.
Do you read? Or watch the kind of movies that make you cry? So many questions existing all of them summed up to just one; who are you when I'm not looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment