Thursday, September 10, 2015

Shame don't live here

As a personal rule, i do not suffer shame. Not sure i would if i tried. Wait, let me explain;I refuse to suffer shame for the sake of shame. Even worse is shame for that which a mere mortal thinks i am guilty or ought to be guilty of. Lies.
But i do suffer.
Shame and guilt for the million ways i have sinned against a Holy God, my perfect father.
The knowledge of it should kill me except it frees me. I no longer fight to understand or control which is beyond me anyway. I just give it all away.
No longer obsessed with the opinions of men that refuse to show to others the grace that is showed to them daily of mercy and love and kindness and protection and provision. Lies.
Now when i struggle its to be worthy of he who is love.
So no, i do not suffer shame. If he who is perfect counted me worthy, well thats all the validation i will ever need.

No comments:

Post a Comment